Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Dictator 2012 English BDRip (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 2


The Dictator torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 117
Peers: 74

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris

Description:
Heroic story of a dictator who risks his life of to ensure that democracy would never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed.
Review:
I usually avoid movies that I know will clearly understand the humor and crude oil, because it just is not my cup of tea. So right off the bat that I was expecting this movie is absolutely horrible ... I do not know if it was my low expectations prior to the test, but I really liked this movie a lot. Enjoy this movie, however, do not need to pull a little "thinking of yourself too much about wealth racist humor and crude oil contained in the film. But the dictator is a satire, it's a movie to make fun of the real world, and if you let it be, makes you aware (laughs), so that thoughts and racist stereotypes of ordinary people every day. Yes, it is strange scenes and clear, but in general, I think that it is a substance, and it was a lot of fun. Put your Victorian side effects for one night and have a good laugh. Look at her.


No comments:

Post a Comment