Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Descendants 2011 [Eng] (BDRip) Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 1


The Descendants torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 138
Peers: 66

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller

Description:
A land baron trying to reconnect with his two daughters after his wife is seriously injured in a boating accident.
Review:
This is a great movie, no doubt about it. But given the world a combination of gold, Oscar Buzz and positive feedback on IMDB, I expected a lot more.The story and premise of the film perfectly. In fact, many slogan caught my attention: trying to reconnect with their children. It's kind of like the movie. Immediately, I can say that this is a film about character development and relationships, usually the largest type of film potential.Unfortunately, it is simply a good, but not special. It feels like the film builds a lot of potential, but failed to release him to a certain point in the film. The whole film, for me, felt too introductory in nature. Not necessarily the plot, because the plot develops, but feel General of early film that felt great story and dramatic happened.Its never easy to explain feelings My for this movie, because the act does not necessarily technical or specific. But it does not linger around and see me very worried. I feel like there is much to explore in both Clooneys character and the character of his daughters. Also, I think the only element that affects the performance Clooneys. His performance is good, of course, but again, because I feel like there's more to explore, of course, I feel like his performance may have been added to (but not necessarily better). Given the film's Oscar buzz, I should be compared with other similar movies. And unfortunately, I do not feel like there is a sufficient connection between the characters ... although the potential to achieve a connection is established, it is not taking action in my opinion. Unfortunately I have to say that there have been developed to restore the connection movies.In summary, this is a fun movie, but it s , t is missing some key elements fall easy viewing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment