Saturday, July 27, 2013

Thats My Boy 2012 English.DVD.[x264] Torrent Download

Thats My Boy (2012)

Good rate 22 Bad rate 5


Thats My Boy torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 100
Peers: 65

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Sean Anders
Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Leighton Meester

Description:
While in teens, Donny Todd son of his father, and raised him one parent, while 18 Todd birthday. Now do not see themselves with the world is falling before Donny resurfaces years later Todd Todd wedding.
Review:
Reviews for the film is awe-inspiring and I went negative thinking about. To be fair, Adam Sandler, acting immature and stupid enough throughout the film, but relax people. It is a kind of off-the-rails comedy. Rated R for good reason, and there are lots of swearing for no reason, but I laughed hard and often. In fact I was doing homework while watching and drooled a little on my manual laughed so hard. The action in the film is not stop.I would not recommend seeing this movie with your parents. Maybe the movie is not worth $ 9 either in theaters, but if you are bored at home or want to rent a movie with some friends, definitely check this movie out! Hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment