Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 English BDRip AC3 Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 2


The Lives of Others torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 105
Peers: 64

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch

Description:
In 1984 in East Berlin, an agent of the secret police, conducting surveillance on a writer and his lover, is increasingly absorbed by their lives.
Review:
Holy Cow! What a terrible movie! I am a voting member of the Academy (actors branch) that I can get all the movies for free. --- I've seen all 60 films. It was one of the last three films I've seen --- because I was completely unknown title. This movie took me slowly, but in the end, was merciless grip. The main actor, which should make Life Story of Peter Jennings, was wonderful. Everything was perfect. Congratulations to the writers for their perfect structure --- and the Director of its narrative --- flawless and shows their superior performances of its actors. If it was well in hand. But now I'm totally confused. Why I have not heard anything about this movie? Where was the movie Golden Globes? I have not seen any criticism about it. Nothing! What is happening? Im very active in the film industry. I follow these things. This film (which I've never heard of) surprised me, since the other film ever made. IMDb Note: This is not a spoiler. Jesse Vint III


No comments:

Post a Comment