Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Princess Bride 1987 (Eng) DVD-R.AC3 Torrent Download

The Princess Bride (1987)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 3


The Princess Bride torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 125
Peers: 65

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1987
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Director: Rob Reiner
Starring: Cary Elwes, Mandy Patinkin, Chris Sarandon

Description:
A classic fairy tale, with swordplay, giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess, and yes, some kissing (from a gentle grandfather to read).
Review:
To show how this film fun and entertaining analyzes Theres enough here, but I love this movie .. had to put his word. I was very young, my parents watched and always have been watching ever since. I just cant seem to grow tired of the movie. One, I really medieval fantasy genre books and movies as well, I love it. Ive loved little boy knights, castles, dragons. all types. In this film, but everything seems to be real, putting the audience in the creative world. Secondly, characters look so good, you really start to feel for them


No comments:

Post a Comment