Monday, July 1, 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 English.DVD-R.AC3 Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 0


The Incredible Hulk torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 122
Peers: 64

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth

Description:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to a gamma ray experiment gone wrong, turns into a giant green leather Bear when his pulse rate gets too high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to become an evil version of the original.
Review:
For those who only original comic book Hulk, Hulk TV movie, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk said, you should know that the new version is a mixture of case origins.Without damage to it, one of the larger components of the new Hulk comes from a Marvel series a different universe. There are many differences in the ultimates universe. In this version, the banner does not get the exposure of gamma radiation in a bomb explosion test. I will not spoil it, but you can go and search under www.marvel.com ultimates if you want to get the essence of it,. I can truly say that this version takes a little of everything, so no matter what your knowledge is, the character Hulk, theres cooperation to everything.Personally, I think a reboot is well thought out. It allows any connection in the future with no limit on the version of the Hulk. This will allow future Marvel films ability to pick and choose from many other aspects of the universe, re-tellings, and glue i time to include whatever they choose please.This be good. When the entire product that can make me forget that I do not like a particular actor, and really appreciate the entertainment experience, something to smile about it. I wont anymore which one I do not care, because all that will do is cause needless debate.Story - complex, fast speed smart, but very clearly complex, but easy to do in people who are not geeks. Reference enough to comics, alternative comics right, and TV shows, but everyone in the sneak peek seemed satisfied. I'm sure was.CGI is amazing. Do not know why there is a nit-pick, but you can not please everyone, I guess. The action is great with lots of it! If youve ever read one of my reviews, you will know that I am a real fan of entertainment as a whole. While I love, I am not only a basis for evaluation is an actor, writer, director, production company, genre, or whatever. So, if you do not like my opinion, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment